Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Review
New Players Only. Bonus offer valid for 2 days from receipt. 35X wagering the bonus. Max conversion: £500. Withdrawal requests void all active/pending bonuses. Excluded Skrill and Neteller deposits. Full Terms Apply
|PearFiction Studios, Microgaming
|£0.20 - £50
|Free Spins Round, Instant Collect Round, Jackpots
100% up to £100 Bonus & 50 Free Spins on
Play Dungeons and Diamonds Slot at JeffBet
Dungeons and Diamonds is an online slot developed by Microgaming and PearFiction Studios. The online slot, released in 2022, transports players to a fantasy world of wizards, warriors, and sorcerers. As soon as you launch the game, you will find yourself inside a dark cavern where a dragon sleeps on top of a pile of treasure. The slot features five reels, five rows, and 40 paylines, along with an eerie soundtrack that adds to the suspense and mystery of the slot.
As for the symbols and payouts, there is a total of eight regular symbols. The lower paying symbols are the playing card suits – diamonds, clubs, hearts and spades. The higher paying symbols are the Ranger, the Warrior, the Sorceress, and the Wizard symbols, which land stacked on two or three reel positions.
The Dungeons and Diamonds slot is filled with exciting bonus features, such as Free Spins, Instant Collect Rounds, and Jackpots. Keep reading to learn more about these features in this Dungeons and Diamonds slot review.
How To Play Dungeons and Diamonds Slot – Rules & Tips
Follow these steps to play the Dungeons and Diamonds slot UK at JeffBet:
- Visit JeffBet’s game lobby, search for Dungeons and Diamonds, and click on the thumbnail or title to launch the slot
- Click the “i” icon on the bottom left corner of the screen to open the paytable. Here, you will find all the symbols in the game and their respective payouts for landing three, four, or five-of-a-kind wins
- To adjust your bet size, click on the coins icon at the bottom of the game screen. You can choose from the given options that range from £0.20 to a maximum of £50 per spin
- The large circle at the bottom with a curved arrow acts as the spin button. When you click on it, a spin will be initiated, and the bet size that you selected will be deducted from your gambling funds
- Opting for the Dungeons and Diamonds slot free play mode is a good idea if you want to get accustomed to the game rules before investing your bankroll
- Lastly, remember to gamble responsibly and stay within your budget. This is an excellent rule to follow when playing any casino game here at JeffBet.
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot Bonuses and Features
Here are the in-game bonus features of the Dungeons and Diamonds online slot:
The golden Wild symbol substitutes all symbols except for the scatter symbol, gem symbol, collect symbol, and jackpot symbol. Landing a Wild symbol can increase the chances of forming a winning combination.
Free Spins Round
The Free Spins round is triggered when you land three or more scatter symbols. The dragon wakes up and provides eight free spins that can be retriggered during the round. When you initiate the first free spin, extra gem, jackpot, and collect symbols are added to the reels. The round ends when you run out of spins.
Instant Collect Feature
The Instant Collect feature is triggered as soon as you land a collect symbol on reel five. Gem symbols can only appear on reels one to four. Landing a collect symbol simultaneously as the gems on the fifth reel grants any gem symbol values on the screen, which can range between 1x to 25x the bet. There are three types of collect symbols, each with different features:
- Regular Collect: Grants the total value of all gem symbols
- Multiplier Collect: Multiplies the total value of all gem symbols by a randomly chosen multiplier, up to 5x the bet
- Respin Collect: Activates a respin on all the reels and locks all the gem symbols in place. It grants the total value of all the gem symbols at the end of the respin
Wicked Wizard’s Jackpot
Dungeons and Diamonds jackpot symbols appear on reels one to four. Players need to land a jackpot symbol along with either one of the collect symbols on reel five to trigger the Wicked Wizard’s Jackpot. This feature can be triggered during the base game and the Free Spins round. Players are given 20 pouches in a 4×5 grid and are required to choose one and click on it. Each pouch has one of four jackpots hidden inside it, and players must keep clicking on pouches until the same jackpot is revealed three times. The four jackpots and their respective payouts are:
- Mini: Pays 50x the bet
- Minor: Pays 100x the bet
- Major: Pays 500x the bet
- Grand: Pays 5000x the bet
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot RTP
The Dungeons and Diamonds slot Return to Player (RTP) is 96%, which is very close to the industry average for most UK casino slots. The RTP is an estimate of the portion of the amount bet on Dungeons and Diamonds that players can expect to win back over time. For example, if you wager £100 on this slot, an RTP of 96% means that you can expect to make £96 in winnings over an extended period of time.
Dungeons and Diamonds Slot FAQs
Following are some FAQs related to Dungeons and Diamonds: